Located at the Intersection of Washington Avenue and 6th Street, N.W., features tennis and basketball courts children’s play equipment and picnic tables. A popular spot, this is also a summer playground site.
Dora Highway Park
Located on Dora Highway near the train station, features children’s play equipment, benches, volleyball, basketball and the Tad Steger Walking Trail. The park is also home to a renovated N&W caboose, compliments of the Pulaski Kiwanis Club.
Located in front of the Municipal Building on First Street, features the gazebo, which is available for rent for weddings, etc., fountain, benches, volleyball. Bordered on three sides by sidewalks, the park is a popular walking area, it is also used for many special events and festivals, such as Depot Days and the Summer Park Concert Series. Click here for park reservation application.
Located near the Macgill Village Apartments, features three tennis courts, ballfield, soccer fields,basketball courts and skatepark.
Macgill Skatepark – Town of Pulaski Department of Parks and Facilities – THIS IS AN UNSUPERVISED PARK. THE TOWN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES. SO KNOW YOUR ABILITIES, SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND FOLLOW THESE RULES:
• All skaters MUST wear a helmet. Anyone without will be removed and/or permanently suspended.
• Use of other protective equipment such as elbow and knee pads, wrist and hip guards are highly recommended.
• No bicycles or motorized vehicles. Skateboarders or in line skaters only.
• No food, drink, trash, or smoking inside fenced area. Please use trash cans and help keep park clean.
• No Alcoholic beverages or illegal substances allowed anywhere on park grounds.
• No equipment bags, book bags, back packs or other personal belongings inside fenced area unless worn by skaters at all times.
• No makeshift items or modifications to existing equipment. Damage to skate park will result in permanent closing. No skating on bleachers, benches or outside fence area.
• No loitering inside fenced area. When not skating, please move outside fence to keep skating area open. No spectators in fenced area.
• Be considerate of others and yield right of way whenever possible to avoid injuries and accidents. Always skate with traffic flow.
• No rowdy behavior, abusive language or loud music will be tolerated.
• The Town of Pulaski has the right to remove or prohibit use of this park by individuals not following these rules. The Town has the right to close the park temporarily or permanently if improper use occurs.
• SKATERS: This is your park. Help keep it clean and in good condition. Report any damages or unsafe conditions immediately to the Town of Pulaski Department of Parks and Facilities at 994-8624.
Park Closed at Dark
Located on Dora Highway and Birch Street, features a softball/baseball field that may be rented for tournament use. The field is primarily used now for youth football practice. Future plans have the area connecting to the New River Trail.
Valley Road Park
Located at Valley and Pulaski Streets contains play equipment and one picnic table.