Convenience, Flexibility and Rewards
Enjoy the convenience, flexibility, and rewards of credit card payments for taxes or utility bills. In cooperation with The Town of Pulaski, Virginia, Official Payments Corporation offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay taxes or utility bills by telephone or directly over the Internet.
Proven Safe and Reliable
This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations. In order to process your payment, Official Payments Corporation, the credit card service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction.
You will be asked to enter information such as:
• The type of tax or utility bill
• A bill or invoice number
• Your credit card information
• The amount of the tax or bill payment
The system will:
• Tell you the total of your payment including the appropriate fee
• Obtain approval of the charge
• Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt. Confirmation is e-mailed to users who request it. It is imperative to write down the confirmation number to discuss your account with the Town of Pulaski.
• The charge will also appear on your credit card statement: the tax amount or utility billing on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line.